Short Scene: Ease Me

This holiday, I veer from my usual sweet romance storytelling and present my VIP readers with one of my darker short scenes entitled "Ease Me." 

It's my gift dedicated to all the hard working front line workers as they help people during this difficult time. You are all much appreciated.

Now relax and enjoy this sinful little scene. Warning: explicit dialogue and sexuality follows. Reader discretion is advised. 

Happy reading!


  

Sometimes the world around us

Delivers things we cannot change.

They are

Arduous and challenging.

But we can be patient and strong

And stay the course,

For we will get through every challenge…

…As we find in this little intimate encounter

Between Reagan, a personal support worker,

And her fiancé Gavin

 

 

This is Ease Me

 by AW Clarke

 



 

                “What a garbage day!”

            The door collides with a crash behind me. I struggle to get my jacket off and show it no mercy as my right hand launches it to the ground instead of hanging it neatly in the closet like I normally do. I kick off my shoes with a huff and storm into the kitchen feeling my world shrink around me, the walls of reality closing in on me like a plastic bag being sucked of air between it and my skin.

 

            “Hey sweetheart. What’s wrong?”

            My fiancĂ© instantly picks up on my temperament and steps into the kitchen from his office. He has the day off from his practice and quickly leaves his paperwork to check up on me.

            “Reagan. Talk to me, sweetie. Are you alright?”

            I stop and turn about, wanting to step into his arms and cry, but the world of anxiety sloshing about in my head has me fall into a nearby chair and cradle my head in my hands.

            “I had a horrible day.”

            Gavin pulls a chair up beside me and raises a warm hand to my shoulder.

            “Baby, what happened? Was it work, friends or family?”

            “Work.”

            “Ahh. Work.” I catch Gavin’s slow nod as I raise my head.

            “Yes. I’m telling you. I hate this goddam job!” I make two fists, unable to fleet the anxiety racing through me, and Gavin frowns as they tremble almost uncontrollably.

            “No you don’t. You love your job as a personal support worker.”

            “Well, not today.”

            “Well, Vent away, sweetheart. I’m listening.”

            For as long as we’ve dated, Gavin has always been a gentle soul. He’s come to know me so well that he can read me long before a single word leaves my lips. I don’t know if it’s his knowledge of the human body, being the city’s best chiropractor. Or it might just be the fact that he has this rare ability to peer into someone’s eyes and gauge their feelings so swiftly… Whatever it is, he’s been a blessing in my life.

            Gavin is, among other things, my rock.

            I open up when his eyes pierce mine, settling me with his presence.

            “Well, since the world went amuck with what’s been going on, my client has been extra sour with me. He’s been frustrated with all the new protocols and today he blew up at me, telling me his just wanted to be left alone to die. I know Mr. Granze is frustrated… We all are… But he doesn’t have to yell at me like what I’m doing has no value!”

            I feel my heart calm as Gavin takes my hands. He always lets me finish a few sentences before holding me. I know I’m a strange bird. My problem is, I hide my feelings deep down and can’t talk about them easily. So when things reach the boiling point, I tremble and fall apart, much like now at the kitchen table.

            But I feel the warm touch of his big hands on mine, and suddenly I can breathe a little calmer…speak a little more rationally.

            “I just don’t think I can take it anymore.”

            Gavin lifts my eyes with his and reads my desperation instantly. He follows with his own kind-hearted remedy.

            “Well, what do you think would fix this problem? You know you’re an amazing worker, so clearly, the problem is not you.”

            I sit pensively, trying to sort possible answers to my predicament. After a long quiet moment, I answer. “I think…maybe management should have a visit with him. Let him know that we are all working hard to get through this difficult time…and that he should be patient?”

            I look to Gavin for his input and his eyes soften in approval. He nods slowly.

            “I think you solved the problem on your own very well, sweetheart. Tomorrow morning you will email Mia in management and ask her to speak to him so he knows you’re doing your best. I know you entered this field to help people, and I applaud your patience. Sadly, no one saw this coming and we all have to be patient until we see it through. How’s that sound?”

            I let out a fractured breath, trying to dissipate the tension in my chest.

            “Yes. That will be fine. You think it’s the right thing to do?”

            Gavin runs a hand along my arm before giving it a reassuring tap.

            “Whatever you decide is right for you will always be the right thing to do.”

 

            My heart glows to a slow warmth and I lean in to hug him tight.

Gavin has a way with words that has always found a path to my soul. Even after accepting his marriage proposal not long ago, nothing he’s said to me eve gets old…

…The goofy jokes that only I seem to find funny. The thoughtful ideas that pop into his head make me enjoy how incredibly intelligent he is.

But most of all, I look at the little tattoo on my wrist as he holds my hand and instantly I remember what I love most about Gavin. The little triangle tattoo represents the three things he shares with me everyday that makes me melt and love him so hard.

His captivating eyes,

His thoughtful words

And His tender touch… soothing, supportive and unbelievably affectionate.

 

Gavin lifts me from my seat with a big hand.

“You feel better baby?”

I nod silently.

“Good. Let me go run you a bath.”

I smile in appreciation. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

           

            Gavin lifts a hand to my cheek and cradles my jaw as he plants his lips softly on mine. I accept his kiss and suddenly I feel much better than I did when I barged through the front door. I look into my fiancĂ©’s eyes after our lips meet and I raise my hand to his cheek in return.

            This is our little code...

Months ago, we delved into the Lifestyle, and quickly discovered wonderful ways to show our love to each other. Gavin’s eyes remained soft as he watched my pupils grow wide with a sudden desire to seek the restful relief of subspace.

It’s been far too long at work, laboring thorough the futile demands of my frustrated client for me to enjoy any intimate time with my fiancĂ©. But this afternoon, my soulmate and Dom has politely asked for some time to free me from my gruelling obligations of work, and I am certainly going to give it to him. For what he does to me in return… experiencing one of his many ways of freeing me with his touch, brings me into a most blissful state of freedom.

I cannot say no. It’s been far too long. And I am far too horny…

 

            A wave of curious and eager nerves pricks my body as I look at him.

“What do you have in mind, Sir?”

            Instantly, Gavin’s voice creeps down an octave. His voice goes guttural and captivates me.

            “A bath. Then a little pampering… All under my control, of course.”

            I smile. “And subspace?”

            “Forced.”

            “Ooh.” My mouth opens and I bite my lip, eager and anxious, knowing there will be some sort of bondage.

            Ever since reading about the lifestyle, I’ve been thrilled that Gavin has embraced my newfound kink… being there to take control from me on the occasions that I want to free my mind of all obligation, and just hang there in a quiet state of serenity.

Isolated from everything around me. Floating in a sea of calm, heightened only by the forces of arousal… that is, satisfied by the primal affections that my body creates on its own when awakened. I submit to them without thought, and float away.

Pure. Fucking. Paradise…

 

            “Let me undress you after I run your bath. I’ll be right back.”

            I ease up in my chair and watch as my fiancĂ© turns on His heels and rolls the sleeves of his crisp white dress shirt up his forearms. His ass is perfect in those dark denim jeans I bought him for his birthday. He never asks for anything, yet always delivers me the solace I need.

            I hear the taps twist open and water crashes against bottom of the soaker tub. Looking at Gavin crouched at the tub, I see his open palm ensure the water is just hot enough for my liking while his other hand squeezes a bottle of bubble bath into the stream.

            “We will let that fill.” Gavin walks back to me, his hands still wet. “Up please. Let’s get you out of those clothes.”

            “I can do it,” I respond, not feeling so sexy after a particularly agonizing day’s work.

            Gavin twists his head slightly, a subtle air of command strewn across his face. I instantly understand and play along. The scene has begun, and I relinquish control.

            I am His.

 

            Gently, Gavin peels off my blouse, sliding each sleeve down my arms with a Master’s warm touch. Instantly, I smell the exotic bath scents of vanilla, patchouli oil and leather on His damp arms and smile at just how well He can set the mood for my pampering. He removes my pants and kneels so I may lift my feet from them. Once down to my undergarments, He stands behind me and unlatches my bra and slips it off, freeing my breasts from a long day of stuffy restraint. Slowly, my panties slip off and Gavin then leads me to the washroom where He offers me His hand and I take it, carefully stepping into my bath.

            “Ahhh. So hot. Thank you Sir.”

            “My pleasure, sweet.”

            I close my eyes for a long minute, letting my body ease into the hot scented bath. Instantly, my workday is deleted from memory as I give in to my fiancĂ©’s thoughtful gestures of attention. Opening my eyes, they land on Gavin, who has is back to me, watching me through the mirror with a bare smile. He unbuttons His shirt and removes it, revealing the beautiful detail in His sculpted back. I draw my legs together under a cloak of bubbles, the heat of the bath complimenting the joy of the view in front of me.

            Gavin steps over and takes a seat on the tiled edge of the tub behind me. Two warm hands land on the nape of my neck and massage away the tension under my skin with a slow, firm knead. His digits move slow and strong, with the perfect pressure, rubbing me from collar bone to shoulder with a dedicated focus that reminds me of His love and respect.

            I growl quietly. Gavin usually calls it a purr. He can tell when I’m falling captive to His touch. The man knows just how to soothe my body under His hands. I lift a leg up along the other, enjoying every sensation that floats amid the heat surrounding me, and He sees my knee crest the water’s surface, covered in bubbles.

            “Baby feeling better?”

            “Mmm. Much, Sir.”

            His hands disappear under the water and run along my arms, teasing my body with just a taste of His grip. He then lifts them from the bath and dries them off on a nearby towel before they disappear into my hair. With hands splayed deep in my locks, Gavin massages my scalp with perfect skill. Every finger glides along my head, melting away the remaining tension I’ve carried with me until now. The quick slip into such a relaxed state surrenders me to His total control for the rest of the evening.

            And I’m quite looking forward to it.

 

            Minutes later, Gavin offers me a hand and I step out of the tub, a light steam rising from my redden skin after a wonderful scorching bath.

 

            My Dom stands me by the mirror and towels me off, ensuring no square inch of skin is left wet. I sneak a look at His body in the mirror, crouching down and running the towel gingerly along each leg, the muscles in His arms and back flexing slightly as He towels me off.

Fuck he’s hot.

            My eyes rise in the mirror to regard my own body. Before I can ever contemplate a single moment of doubt and distrust in my looks, Gavin always reassures me that I never need to disbelieve myself. I watch as He drops the towel and stands behind my body, legs apart. He exhales a moment then wraps His arms around me, nuzzling His nose close to my neck, and inhales my warm scent.

What Gavin does next always reassures me just how beautiful He finds me. His head lifts slightly from its hang into my neck, and His beautiful dark eyes instantly find mine in the mirror and He smiles with a primal grin, whispering a single word that cements His revered  attraction to me and only me.

            “Fuck….”

            Gavin is a mature, sensible, respectful man. He has His goofy moments, which I adore. But never is he vulgar. Yet whenever He wishes to court me with His thoughts, that single lewd word tells me that His more rapacious feelings are at my doorstep, ready to consume me.

            And I absolutely love it…

 

            Gavin takes me by the hand and spins me on my heels, pinning me to the tiled wall. He presses His lips on mine and I melt. Our lips dance as He presses into me, the feel of the firm bulge in His jeans prevalent as He cages me with His arms at my sides.

            He pulls back and quickly laces my mouth with a single quick kiss, making me lean forward, and leaves me hanging for more.

            That was naughty...

            Gavin’s teases have begun, whisking away His romantic side and leaving in its place an edgier Dominant, eager to ruffle up my curiosities and inhibitions with more brash mental foreplay.

            “This way,” He growls, pointing to the doorway between our bedroom and washroom.

            I come to stand in front of Him and His eyes stare down for a moment before extending His hand for mine. I take hold and He helps me to my knees. At a new vantage point, I can see the top of His jeans, held in place by a snugly fitted black leather belt. As He unbuckles it, I can’t help but reach for the top of His pants, ready to pull them down and take Him in my mouth.

            “No baby,” He responds sternly, pushing my hands away. “It is not about me today.”

            Gavin paces backwards and continues to slide the belt from His pant loops. He folds the belt over, keeping the buckle buried in His hand and steps behind me. Amid the silence, He winds up, and lands the belt across my warm cheeks with a snap, making me flinch giddily. I bite my lip knowing my Dom is up to no good…

            He steps away and a drawer slides open. From it, I hear a clang, and suddenly, He falls to His knees behind me with a thud. Seconds later, my arms are no longer at my sides. Instead, they have been placed behind my back, drawn close together, and the slow ratcheting clinks of steel handcuffs secure my wrists just above my tailbone.

            Gavin gets up and slowly steps around me, staring me down with a playful yet sinister grin. From behind His person, He reveals my black suede collar, the one He chose for me when we entered the Lifestyle, and dangling at its center chrome loop, he has latched the key to the handcuffs. He leans forward and gently secures the collar around my neck and steps back for a moment, evaluating my acceptance.

            Gavin then grabs a fistful of my hair and forcefully ravages my lips with His, anchoring me in place.

            “That’s better. Now, I will take a shower. You will stay here until I am done. Then I will move you onto the bed and take care of you.”

            “Yes Sir.” A smile lines my reply as I watch Him turn about and remove His pants before stepping into the shower.

            Kneeling there isn’t easy while He washes. As the clouds of steam cling to the stall glass I feel myself get wet watching His hands lather every inch of muscle on His body. The voyeur in me wants to see more. But the lover in me wants Him out of that shower and against my willing body…

            His shower takes longer than I can stand to wait for, but soon the taps are closed. Gavin’s tall frame steps out of the shower and He reaches for a towel. Drying himself off, He not once looks at me… part of His tease, as Dom. And it’s working far too well. Being confined to kneeling position, just a few feet away from a tasty physique is torture. But the only think keeping me patient is knowing just how much he’s confessed to adoring me and my curves since the first time He laid eyes on me.

 

            What a handsome man, both inside and out. And finally, He approaches…

            Coming to stand mere inches from me, I lift my head to His content gesture.

            “Good girl. You’ve waited just like I asked…” My Dom continues to dry himself off, finishing at His arms and broad shoulders.

            I lower my head and lock eyes on His cock. Instantly, I imagine it inside me, working me over until I moan and cum. But soon He towels off His crotch without letting me get close enough for a taste.

            “Here,” He whispers. “I missed a spot.” Gavin cradles His hand around the back of my head and very gently leads me forward toward the spot just below His abs and above His cock, right in the middle of that extraordinary “V” of sculpted muscle that marks the sides of His waist.

            My tongue slides out and licks the last few drops of water off His body.

            Mmmm. His taste. The blissful texture of virile skin with a hint of sandalwood body wash. I slowly lap up the last few spots of wetness from below His abs, all the while wanting more than anything to visit the several inches right below my chin that are still covered with His towel.

            Bastard tease…

            “Enough. On your feet.”

            “Yes Sir.”

            I rise to a standing position and He tosses the towel over the shower stall glass.

There he exists, in handsome form, from His neatly kempt beard to His wonderfully defined legs and everything in between.

            Gavin teases me by leaning in, making me beg to feel the touch of His skin. But instead of a kiss, His lips edge close to my ear and grunt a query with a low rumble.

            “Are you ready?”

            Before I can answer, a warm hand grazes my belly and slithers down to my core, cupping my glistening pussy. I keep my head down, my cheeks flushed with both embarrassment and guilt. But when I see Gavin smile out of the corner of my eye, a tiny grin comforts me.

 

            “This way.”

            Gavin points to our bed and watches as I turn and pace over. I can feel His eyes coat my naked body with greedy intent. Before turning to head to the bed, I catch sight of His cock, stiff and ready to be put to use. But if I remember correctly, Gavin said he’d be focussing on me tonight.

            I wonder just how He will be doing that…

 

            “On the bed.”

            “Yes Sir.”

            I crawl onto the bed, balancing carefully near its edge on my knees, my arms still imprisoned behind me.

            “Good,” my Dom assures. He disappears into our walk-in closet and moments later returns with a silver necktie in hand. I remember getting Him that necktie for His birthday. He told me it became His favorite because later the night of His birthday I gave myself to him, and we made love well into the night on this bed.

            “Tonight is all about you, sweet.” Gavin whispered, standing just behind me on the bed, my ankles dangling off the edge. “Tonight I will tease your senses, and take away every worry and concern that plagued you. Tonight I will bring you a tranquil subspace, where you can be free from any obligation, and find the perfect release.”

            I return a slow nod, ready to obey His direction, eager to surrender myself to my incredibly sensual Dom.

            Seconds later, I see two hands lower in front of my head, slowly drawing His silver tie across my eyes. He secures it gently behind my head and soon darkness blankets my sight. Having one of my senses disabled immediately heightens the others, and my body instinctively finds itself in a state of tension and curiosity.

            “Humble position.”

            As soon as I hear the command, I sit back on my calves and await His assistance. Soon, I feel the strength of his touch grasp my shoulders and lower me forward onto the bed. My senses magnify once again, feeling the uneasy sensation of falling forward at a snail’s pace. Carefully, Gavin rests me chest-down on our bed, the feel of soft, familiar linens comforting my body. He helps my head to the side for comfort and wriggle about to get relaxed.

            “Beautiful.”

            The utterance of a single word, and I know my Dom is pleased thus far. I now lay in Humble position for him, chest down, ass up, legs spread slightly, and wrists restrained behind my back for added allure.

            I hear Him pace around the bed, likely scanning my naked body at all angles. Gavin has mentioned to me countless times how pretty He finds me, whether dressed up, chilling in pyjamas, or in the nude. Knowing how much He loves me just the way I am gives me the confidence to believe in myself when I feel inadequate. His words have always soothed me. His shows of affection… the little gestures at random times of the day, have shown me that I’m someone he’s in a constant state of admiration with. And I know it so much, that it’s had me believe in myself to no end!

            The footsteps are heard from one ear across to the other, until I hear the slow drag of a chair directly behind me. He sits in the old wooden chair and I hear it creak as He eases back.

            “Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.”

            His words are growled, barely audible, and laced with mischievous appreciation.             

            I can tell he’s looking at my ass. I’ve never been comfortable with my butt. It’s not smaller like that of a slender supermodel. But Gavin has a very hard time keeping His hands off it. In fact, there have been times when he’s randomly texted me tiny poems about each of my body parts, particularly the ones I’m most self-critical of. From my belly to my butt, he’s wrapped each of my insecure features in a secure embrace of pleasing words. I’ve grown to love the little poems, and respect my body more than I thought I ever could.

            Gavin’s words and respect have brought me peace with my own doubts. For that, I will love Him back forever. For that, I surrender myself to His every quiet kink and desire. And because of how He’s transformed my confidence, I will never deny Him the sights He seeks, the touch He reaches for, and the warmth He values…

            …all of them, mine.

 

            Soon, my thoughts quieten to complete silence, and I feel extraordinarily naked, wearing only handcuffs, a tie around my eyes, and a choker around my neck.

            Right about now, my Dom is likely admiring how (as he’s stated many times) the shape of my legs rise beautifully to meet the curve of my perfect round butt, a gentle divot at its center, having my legs spread open for Him to gorge on every inch of bare detail in between.

 

            Seconds later I am right. He lifts from the chair and steps over to admire me up close. My sense of touch is amplified to the max… waiting for what seems like an eternity in darkness, for some indication of His presence. It is then that a single finger of His lands just behind my ankle and I flinch, every nerve on my body registering in unison, the indication of contact.

            His finger, warm and direct, glides slow and erect up my leg. It trails up my calf, then edges the outside of my knee before grazing my outer thigh and finally edging ever so slowly over my one cheek, resting just above my tailbone.

            Fuck! This man has a way with touch!

            As His finger lifts from my body, it responds with an ache for more. Instantly, my core heats and my lips glisten with the desire to be played with. Touched. Kissed. Penetrated. Anything…

 

            “Do you like my touch?” He voices, from behind.

            “Yes.”

            Suddenly, a hand lands across my butt.

            “What’s that?”

            “Yes Sir.”

            “That’s better.”

            He edges near me and I feel His digits graze my cheek. I love both sides of my fiancĂ©. He is always sensitive, caring and gentle. But when we are connected like this, He has my permission to be forceful, and edge out the unexpected and unknown, for my immense pleasure.

            His fingers continue to rub my soft skin until a single finger rests just outside my mouth.

            “Open.”

            I edge my lips and let His masterful finger enter. Eager to taste Him again, in my heightened state of emotion, I suckle His digit slow and sensuously, enjoying the simple yet powerful connection He brings me when we play sensory deprivation.

            I never know what He will do next. And the fresh efforts Gavin puts into pleasing me is priceless.

            “Alright. That’s enough. Time to relax you.”

            A flurry of thoughts enters my mind once His finger slips from my mouth. There are so many ways He can have His way with me right now. But I always trust Him, both to be careful with me and to please me.

            And the man always delivers…

 

            Suddenly, I hear the squirt of massage oil hit His hands as He stands back up.

His hands soon land open-palmed on my upper arms, massaging the slight tension out of them caused by the restraint of the handcuffs. Slow and steady, His hands travel down my arms, past my elbows, kneading my wrists gingerly around the steel cuffs until He has my hands in his, rubbing the open palms of my hands with His talented fingertips.

            My Dom moves from my hands up to my neck, rubbing the warm massage oil into every inch of skin. Breath by breath, I exhale, leading my body into a deeper state of relaxation. Gavin takes all the time He desires to make His way slowly down my spine until He reaches my spread globes. Every few seconds I feel a slight haste in His movements, but He slows His motions back down.

I know this sign very well…

 It’s exactly how He responds whenever I tease His to the point He can no longer control Himself around me. Knowing He is on the brink of ravaging me to His satisfaction is beyond hot. He drinks in my body with His eyes, and the beauty He’s professed to find in me makes me know He wants to binge on more.

            Oh, the thoughts and words this man has shared with me…

…Yet I know he’s trying His best to hold it together while pleasing me tonight…

            His hands then leave me and He steps back.

            “I have a new toy for you.”

            Ohhh…. I’m curious if it’s the one I told Him I’d like to get next. The C-shaped one with twin motors I showed Him at the adult novelty store last week. It’s pink and pretty and…

            Buzzz….

            The low rumble of a vibrating motor cuts the silence in the room, and still blindfolded, I can’t see a thing. Suddenly, I feel the gentle touch of not one, but two points of pressure lightly press against the small of my back.

            He remembered!

            I feel the two smooth tips of the C-shaped vibrator trail down over my tailbone and disappear. My Dom is such a tease. He knows that I love touch. But to linger touch, then take it away, is torture!

Fuck!

            His hand finds my tushy once again. He swirls His open palm about my cheeks, warming me, as if to warn more touch is on the way…

            There I lay, secure under His presence, yet captive in the darkness of unknown, senses heightened amid fierce sexual tension, bearable by the state of relaxation at His hands and voice. The back and forth of His play upon me is pure mastery. Yet insane…

            My Dom’s hand creeps down between my spread legs, and suddenly cups my pussy and ass, issuing a firm squeeze, almost lifting me off the bed as His hand applies greedy pressure to my most wet and sensitive core.

            Arhhh…Fuck!

            “Please. Sir…”

            Gavin softens His grip and oscillates His fingers, back and forth, on my clit, nudging me into a climb that will see me coming apart sooner than later at His command.

            A satisfied giggle leaves the pit of His lungs and rumbles lowly behind me. He knows I am primed and ready.

            The sound of the vibrator draws close, trailing up my inner thigh, electrifying my nerves to the point I can’t hide the tremble in my legs. I try desperately to calm my body with slow, deep breaths and wait…

            Finally, the new toy slips inside me, edging slowly into place. One half of it nestles neatly in my pussy, delivering perfect pulses of arousal against my inner wall, not far from my G-spot. The other end rests firmly outside, against my clit, its soft pulsating lobe tickling me with a relentless enthusiasm.

            Oh. My. God…

            This toy. My bound position. My Dom’s hands. This will all be my end tonight! A perfectly devised scene of submission to relax me, then a slow build to forced orgasm. I don’t know how long I’ll be able to maintain control of myself…

           

And seconds later, the blissful climb gets real…

If my toy isn’t enough to blaze a trail toward my release, Gavin helps lead me there with His skillful hands. With oiled palms, He once again connects with me, starting at the soles of my feet, trailing a single finger along each foot, tickling me.

He knows I hate being tickled. Fucker!

I flinch and wriggle about.

His big hand lands across my ass, the wicked spank settling me into submission. My chest heaves, startled into obedience. I quickly tune into His touch in the darkness once again.

Two warm hands grasp at the backs of my heels, massaging them deep, before cupping my calves, slithering slowly along their length until the web of His palms nudge into the backs of me knees. I lift my ass up a little higher and rock my hips, silently begging Him to continue His tactile assault up my legs while letting the vibrator shift slightly about my stunned clit.

I pant, exhaling helplessly as my body is overcome with stimulation while bound and blinded. My chest rises and falls against my bed as I am taken by Gavin’s hypnotic actions, quickly climbing to that perfect pinnacle of pleasure…

His hands slide up the backs of my legs and dig deep into my butt cheeks, switching from firm massages to barely felt drags of His fingertips, swirling about random and opposing locations on my legs, ass and lower back.

I can’t take this anymore...

“May I cum Sir.?”

“No.”

Mmmm fuck…

I pant harder, my chest heaving and my hands in fists, fighting to tear apart the chain that links my handcuffs.

“Sir. I must cum… Now…”

“Just a bit longer.”

Fuuuckkk!

My mind slams its focus on every single influence on my body at this very moment, and I raise and lower my butt, tensing my trembling legs to wriggle free as it’s all I can do to hold back what will be an extraordinary release.

My Dom reaches forward and massages the back of my neck and silences me with His words…

“Now focus… And…”

I picture every ounce of mindful energy dropping from my head down to my core, and await His next word…

His other hand moves to cup my pussy once again, pressing the wild little toy a little firmer against my sensitive lips, swirling its tip around my swollen clit. And with a husky whisper I hear Him…

“Cum for me.”

“Gahhh!!”

Bliss…

 

In a single word, I shake about and fall freely over the edge…cumming hard on the bed. My legs weaken and I kick out, clamping them tight as I orgasm.

Waves of pleasure channel down my chest and belly, charging my core and legs to spasm repeatedly. Slow percussions of adrenaline carry my climax through its apex.

“Please.” I gasp, wriggling about on the bed, begging to be uncuffed.

At once, Gavin fetches the key and releases me from the restraint and I turn over. Once the blindfold is removed, I grab the back of His head and pull Him in for a deep, mind-blowing kiss.

I smile at Him and giggle speechlessly. Before Gavin can say anything, He watches my eyes fall closed, noticing that I’m still under the effects of my new toy.

“Let me take care of that,” He whispers.

“Punishment position.”

I nod and assume my place on the bed, ass up, face down on a pillow, and arms extended comfortably forward. I bend my knees, pointing my feet straight up into the air, ready for His next doing…

With my clit overwhelmed, He pulls the toy out, giving my tender spot a chance to cool off. But with my insides still ablaze, Gavin instinctively tends to me, offering me one more blissful release.

He kneels behind me and teases my core with His tongue. A single lick along my lips up along the crease of my cheeks and I feel the scruff of His beard reassure me that he’s close and lewd and calculating.

Seconds later, two fingers slide inside me, plunging deep in my glistening pussy as far as He can penetrate. Instantly, He begins a repeated “come-here” curl of His digits, tapping my g-spot over and over as I close my eyes and focus on another incredible wave building quickly inside me.

With calves hanging off the bed, arms stretched and body inclined, a slight stress magnifies in my limbs, quickening the draw on my nerves. As my g-spot continues to be percussed, the cumulative effects are more intense than I can imagine, and I breath harder, and louder until…

“Gaaaah… Fuuuckk!”

I bite into my pillow and clench my fists. My legs clamp together hard, trying to contain the waves that course through me. My mind explodes into an irrational state of thoughtlessness. I float adrift on a sea of subspace, carelessly lost in the titillating surges of indescribable, primal exhilaration.

I take my time, second by second, to ride out every perfect rush as it fleets away, leaving me soothed and peaceful and content beyond words…

            Gavin falls to my side, landing on His chest, His arms tucked at His sides with an eager look of curiosity and satisfaction in His gaze.

            “You must be drained,” He smiles.

            I look to His honest eyes, the dark, molten hues circling His pupils captivating me.

            “I am, sweetie.” I lift my hand to His jaw and rub it, enjoying the feel of His beard, and trace a finger along His soft lips.

            Gavin takes my hand and massages it gently, still connected to me by His sweet contemplation.

            “Feeling better?”

            I nod quietly and smile.

            He draws me close and I hear the smoothness of His voice through His chest as He cares for me after letting me step away from the obligations of reality.

            “Remember to try and have more good days than bad days, sweetheart. It’s all you can do.”

            I nod again, nuzzling into His chest.

“And any time you have a bad day,

I will be right here,

to take your hand,

and ease you away to a perfect place.”